mediaspin profile image 60

Do you think it's possible to have a 1st Century church in the 21st century?

I was talking about this with my boss yesterday who is a Christian like myself. We were belaboring the fact that there are SO many denominations today, each with it's own variety of belief idiosyncrasies. I was halfway joking by wondering why the church today can't go back to the days of early Christianity For example, is it possible to have a church today based solely on the teaching of Christ or would it be impossible to even agree on those?

Torch Harrison profile image86

Torch Harrison says

abradford55 profile image61

Adam Bradford (abradford55) says

AMBASSADOR BUTLER says

Old Empresario says