1. God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah; homosexuality being one of the main reasons.
2. Christians do not believe in the New Testament but the Bible; Old Testament as well. There is something peculiar about the Bible that no man can challenge. It is the Word of God written by the very inspiration of God.
3. Most Christians believe in the Trinity (I do). Jesus came to fulfill the commandments and not abolish it. (Matthew 5:17)
4. Loving your neighbor as yourself and loving God with your all truly entails all the commandments in the Bible, not the Old or New Testament only.
5. while we are still sinners, God loves us. Truly when you hate someone, it is not the person you hate, it is either the good or evil in the person that you hate; depending on who you are.
I point all these out because I want all of us to analyze ourselves. All of us being descendants of Adam, know the good and bad. We do not need a word-for-word commandment before we know this and that is not good. If you love God with your all, you won't wish to anger Him by going against His commandments.
"And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it. "
(2 John 1:6 KJV)
But the Sodomites did and He wiped them off. Sometimes, we are just blinded not to know the good and bad. I leave you all with this favorite Bible verse of mine,
"There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death."
(Proverbs 16:25 KJV)
I mean we do sin deliberately sometimes but let us try not to sin to anger our Heavenly Father. Blessings.