whoisbid profile image 75

Have you ever complained to a christian church and pastor about their behavior?

I complained to a church and pastor who taught my mother that true faith would heal her of cancer. My mother got worse and died and those church people were too scared to be her friend during the lonely suffering on her death bed because it was inconveniencing their worship services and they believed that "good works" (visiting the sick) was not part of God's plan i.e. you simply need to have faith, keep visiting the auditorium every Sunday and pay tithes. I was disgusted by them and complained. Have you ever made such complaints to christian communities?

Jackie Lynnley profile image91

Jackie Lynnley says

sir_tallest profile image64

sir_tallest says

bayareagreatthing profile image69

bayareagreatthing says

Dave Mathews profile image59

Dave Mathews says