I just want to kno why u think the apple in the story of adam and eve is actually an apple?

in my mind atleast god would never punish sumone for eating an apple its just not logical. I think tht the apple is not to be taken literally I think its knowledge why u ask they wud use an apple mabey its the same reason steve jobs used an apple on his product and the snake well there are many culture in the world tht explain thoghly of half reptile half man. and bout ur article on acient aliens is it so crazy tht people are one with aliens we do hav a missing link and I think theres a certain person in the bible th was conceved by a virgin mother nd was visited by n angle werid dont u think

Titen-Sxull profile image92

Titen-Sxull says

janesix profile image60

janesix says

Hezmyjoy profile image61

Lenora Brown (Hezmyjoy) says