Perspycacious profile image 73

What are you most thankful for today, and how will you express that thanks?

I am thankful for life and earthly time, for I am not yet all that I can become. Today offers a new chance to become what will make me (and through me, perhaps others) most happy, most peaceful, most productive in a real sense that has eternal consequences. If I do less than I am capable of doing, aren't I saying "Christ isn't worth any more than that? I must do my best for Christ as he did his best for me. I must not be an unprofitable servant for so loving a master who dying for me gave me the challenge to be even as he was and is. Godliness is profitable in all things. God bless you.

Seek-n-Find profile image85

Jenna Ditsch (Seek-n-Find) says

calico Stark profile image60

calico Stark says

wonderingwoolley profile image60

wonderingwoolley says