Cas Merchant profile image 59

What is the difference between spirituality and religion?

I am neither religious or athiest, I believe that Jesus exsisted at one time, and God is here for me now. I pray, but I don't go to church to do it. I am all for peace and altruism, but I follow no rules of any one religion-I take what I think makes me a better person, and leave the rest behind. So, am I religious or not, or is there a very grey area in between?

krillco profile image93

William E Krill Jr (krillco) says

• lone77star profile image

Rod Martin Jr (lone77star) 5 years ago

Cute, but inaccurate. Ignorance (ego) is hell.

Agnes Penn profile image83

Maria del Pilar Perez (Agnes Penn) says

giopski profile image65

giopski says

snigdhal profile image61

snigdhal says

• lone77star profile image

Rod Martin Jr (lone77star) 5 years ago

Basic guidelines? Perhaps. But the "spirit" of Hinduism and Christianity seem to be one. Absence of ego is the goal. A return to the spiritual state where physical instrumentality is no longer needed. Where we become one with the source of all