Rodric29 profile image 82

Do you believe that there is life on other planets besides Earth and what makes you think so.

There are so many schools of thought (religious and secular) about life on earth and other planets. Are we alone in the universe or did life sprang into being elsewhere? Did God only have enough time for one creation in this vast universe? Give an in dept response to the oft asked question, Are we alone in the universe.

SidKemp profile image95

Best Answer Sid Kemp (SidKemp) says

• Rodric29 profile image

Rodric Johnson (Rodric29) 5 years ago

I enjoyed your answer and the thought you put into crafting it. I am not sure I would accept extraterrestrial visitors coming to earth in the tradition as what we have in society are accustomed to from the media, but I do believe that Angels come fro

catsimmons profile image86

Catherine Simmons (catsimmons) says

chaturrajneesh profile image79

chaturrajneesh says

• Rodric29 profile image

Rodric Johnson (Rodric29) 5 years ago

Thanks for piping in on this Chaturrajneesh. There are eight planets according to the ever changing current science. It would be nice to know if life exist in our solar system, Sol system. We have so many features in this system than just the planets

whonunuwho profile image82

whonunuwho says

• Rodric29 profile image

Rodric Johnson (Rodric29) 5 years ago

Whonunuwho, your answer is great and gives good detail. I like your use of references to other unexplained things that may prove that life on other planets may connect to those occurrences on our planet. I do not accept those explanation because of r

ackman1465 profile image61

ackman1465 says

nightwork4 profile image60

nightwork4 says

• Rodric29 profile image

Rodric Johnson (Rodric29) 5 years ago

Nightwork4, thanks for answering the question. I do not agree with the big bang theory but I can accept it as one of many possibilities of how life began. I also support you assumption that if it happened here on earth, why not some place else.

pstraubie48 profile image90

Patricia Scott (pstraubie48) says

• Rodric29 profile image

Rodric Johnson (Rodric29) 5 years ago

I agree with you Pstraubie. Thanks for answering the question and adding your insight.

mintinfo profile image80

mintinfo says

• Rodric29 profile image

Rodric Johnson (Rodric29) 5 years ago

Interesting approach Mintinfo. I am curious of the reference of carbon as 666 and the idea of Pure Dark Energy that you mention. It is complete opposite of the belief system I have that humans were created with Pure Light Energy.

It is very interes

Thesource profile image80

Thesource says

• Rodric29 profile image

Rodric Johnson (Rodric29) 5 years ago

Interesting answer Thesource. I like where you are taking this. Personally I don't accept the Big Bang Theory. I do not accept that God used chaos to create all of this order. I can accept that from chaos god organized it into the order we now enjoy.

Darrell Roberts profile image78

Darrell Roberts says

edhan profile image60

edhan says

Angelme566 profile image60

Angelme566 says

Civil War Bob profile image60

Civil War Bob says

• Catherine Kane profile image

Catherine Kane 5 years ago

I'd say that life on other planets would not necessarily be limited to humans. God's infinite, and we are not necessarily the only good thing He's come up with (indeed, I''d think the odds are against it... :)...)

backporchstories profile image87

backporchstories says

• Rodric29 profile image

Rodric Johnson (Rodric29) 5 years ago

Thanks for answering Backporchstories. You were however supposed to go into detail about it. No matter, I would assume that the other life would be just like the life on Earth. My assumptions are a based in my religious beliefs and not my own specula

Catherine Kane profile image87

Catherine Kane says

• Rodric29 profile image

Rodric Johnson (Rodric29) 5 years ago

Catherine, you speak the truth. I wonder what God would do with all the time he has waiting for our small, but important planet to get life right? I am confident there must be others out there--probably asking the same questions and coming to the sam

oceansider says