THWLE profile image 61

How would you feel if you found out that everyone goes to heaven?

Whether or not you would ever even consider the possibility that everyone goes to heaven... How would you feel if you got to heaven and found out that it was true? Would you be happy, sad, angry, confused, astonished, ecstatic? What would you say to God? What would you say to those who you "knew" would not have made it? What would you say to a relative that you thought wouldn't be there? I have asked this question to many people and I do so because I find the many various types of answers fascinating! I would love to hear what YOU have to say about it.

MsDora profile image97

Dora Weithers (MsDora) says

Blessed Hill profile image80

Blessed Hill says

Jerami profile image73

jerami says

thunderacion profile image61

thunderacion says

Shahid Bukhari profile image60

Shahid Bukhari says

Vegas Elias profile image36

Vegas Elias says