Rodric29 profile image 82

Is the Bible a new idol to worship?

I have never followed a book without question. I hear many that believe that the Bible is straight from heaven instead of the Catholic church who put it together in the first place. I hear people say, "The Bible says this or that." Do people worship the words written by men of God for instruction or do people worship the God who gave the words? Why do people never say, "God said..?" He is the same God from the beginning.

Eric L. Andrews profile image60

Eric L. Andrews says

• Rodric29 profile image

Rodric Johnson (Rodric29) 5 years ago

Thanks for answering and voted up. I too believe that the Bible is the word of God. I know those who worship the Bible though and made a whole religion out of it called The Bible Society. That is my opinion though not a fact.

Cathleena Beams profile image82

Cathleena Beams says

• Rodric29 profile image

Rodric Johnson (Rodric29) 5 years ago

This is a good answer. It is important to grasp the psychology behind words.

Dubuquedogtrainer profile image59

Dubuquedogtrainer says