kate12402 profile image 62

Where do you turn when you begin to doubt your own faith?

Recently I have begun to question my own faith and spirituality. I do not ascribe to a particular religion or denomination because I believe in all paths to God. But I'm curious about what other people do, look to, or talk about when they themselves are having a crises of faith.

EmVeeT profile image82

EmVeeT says

• EmVeeT profile image

EmVeeT 5 years ago

There was more I had said, but I was told I need to write a HUB about it, because my answer was too long.

Katie: keep searching. If you want the truth, you can find it. MAY you BE BLESSED!

backporchstories profile image86

backporchstories says

• kate12402 profile image

kate12402 5 years ago

I like the idea that doubt can be used for growth. It seems to be a common theme for these answers. Thank you so much for your insightful answer.

AM Hanson profile image80

Adam M. Hanson (AM Hanson) says

• kate12402 profile image

kate12402 5 years ago

This was beautifully written, and very encouraging. Thank you for taking the time to help me, and write such an amazing answer.

MsDora profile image93

Dora Isaac Weithers (MsDora) says

Dubuquedogtrainer profile image59

Dubuquedogtrainer says

• kate12402 profile image

kate12402 5 years ago

Thank you for your answer. I don't normally consider myself a Christian per se, but I really do appreciate you taking the time to help me, and offer your honest opinions.

edhan profile image60

edhan says

• kate12402 profile image

kate12402 5 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to answer.

finewords says

ikechiawazie profile image61

Ikechi Awazie (ikechiawazie) says

ackman1465 profile image60

ackman1465 says

• Dubuquedogtrainer profile image

Dubuquedogtrainer 5 years ago

Your opinion and you're entitled to it. That is the humanist perspective, very popular these days. Recognizing our limitations as humans is actually quite empowering, and Who better to be on the side of than the Creator of the universe!