Rina Pinto profile image 61

Who is the ENEMY of your soul?

What is it that hinders your calling or surrendering the Idols in you in your daily lives? Are we in Absolute Awe & Reverence According to the 1st 3 Commandments? A. - I am more curious of getting the answers from a True Worshiper of Yahweh in His Truth & in His Spirit . B. - Any of the brothers/sisters who just cant get help enough or not yet ready to surrender to the idols in him/her may also have a say and the elders can guide you.

lemmyC profile image65

Best Answer Ben (lemmyC) says

• grinnin1 profile image

grinnin1 5 years ago

I like what you have to say and I couldn't have said it better, so I'm endorsing your answer!:) I truly believe that Satan is working diligently, insidiously ,and without ceasing, to destroy our individual souls and the soul of America.

Lady Guinevere profile image60

Debra Allen (Lady Guinevere) says

wayne92587 says

• Rina Pinto profile image

Rina Pinto 4 years ago

Thanks Child of God .. would be waiting for that hub u just mentioned in here .. #Babel. .. God Bless you