bayareagreatthing profile image 82

What if your prodigal child never comes home?

Many Christians are familiar with the story of the prodigal son in the Bible. Among other things, it is a story of forgiveness and redemption. It gives parents hope. What do you tell the parent who's child never came home? The child who stayed in the pig sty and shunned their parents? How do you comfort them?

tajman profile image81

tajman says

• slcockerham profile image

slcockerham 4 years ago

I was the "Prodigal son" that shamed my parents for years before coming to a saving knowledge of God's love and grace. I ultimately went back home and asked their forgivenes.When my own son went that way, all we could do was turn him over to God.

royalblkrose profile image61

royalblkrose says

Gottabegod profile image60

Tracia Bussey (Gottabegod) says

ScottHough says