backporchstories profile image 84

Are there differences between rural churches and those of the city, and which is more fullfilling?

• backporchstories profile image

backporchstories 4 years ago

Though I walk with Jesus, I have to agree with you on the big church, big business issue. Seems like the individual becomes a number rather than a sheep!

MarleneB profile image94

Marlene Bertrand (MarleneB) says

• backporchstories profile image

backporchstories 4 years ago

I agree the environments are so different. I love the countryside atmosphere and the people are alot less stressed! As it was discovered in hub questions, the church is more than not the people who gather and not the building in which we pray.

edhan profile image59

edhan says

• backporchstories profile image

backporchstories 4 years ago

No doubt the message is most important and God will, no matter what, put the message in front of you! He is mysterious that way! But do you think in big churches the flock becomes a number instead of sheep?

Squirrelgonzo says

ackman1465 profile image60

ackman1465 says