My Esoteric profile image 91

Have most monotheists turned over their faith in God to their faith in a particular religion/church?

Isn't it true that for the major monotheistic faiths, Judeism, Christianity, and Islam that the faithful have been required to replace their faith in God with a faith in what their particular religion/church tells them about God?

Daughter Of Maat profile image97

Melissa Flagg COA OSC (Daughter Of Maat) says

Attikos profile image80

Attikos says

• My Esoteric profile image

My Esoteric 5 years ago

That is an interesting church indeed! If you hadn't included Evangelicals, Conservatives, and tranditionalists, I wouldn't have any trouble accepting what you say. But knowing what I do about those three, I do have to wonder.

royalblkrose profile image60

royalblkrose says