Darrell Roberts profile image 80

If God asked you to play the role of a demon would you?

I was told we came from the spiritual word and we chose to be here to learn how to please God. My question is if you were in the spiritual world with God and it really was God you were asked to come to this planet to play the role of a demon would you. In addition, God specifically said this would be pleasing because that is what the planet needed. Would you do it to please God?

eapratte profile image80

Erika A. Pratte (eapratte) says

Agantum profile image60

Agantum says

KutterHighway profile image60

KutterHighway says

Darrell Roberts profile image80

Darrell Roberts says

• andrew savage profile image

andrew savage 4 years ago

I would have to fast or obstain somehow to figure these questions out.

I think of his divine authority as a type of instrument that needs appropriate calibrations, undoubtedly the more we ignore him the further out of contact we become.

kmaskreations profile image75

kmaskreations says

• Darrell Roberts profile image

Darrell Roberts 4 years ago

I thought if God was all powerful He could be capable of anything :)

andrew savage profile image60

andrew savage says

vrbmft profile image81

Vernon Bradley (vrbmft) says