I am a little confused as to the practices of JW's. I have lived beside one now for almost 3 yrs and

she is always drinking to the point where she gets drunk and has actually caused greif for many of the other neighbors in the apt complex. So much that she has had many complaints made about her to management and has even had the cops called on her. I know we are considered to be The Others as we are Christians ourselves. They call themselves Christians but don't believe in the Trinity. This confuses me also? Why are they so rude to people who are not JW's. I didn't have much of an opinion of them before I met her but she has set a very bad example of what they stand for!

feenix profile image62

feenix says

Misty001 says