peeples profile image 86

Christians, If you sin and die 5 minutes later do you go to hell?

So if you don't have time to ask for your forgiveness do you go to hell? Can your God forgive you and accept you into heaven even if you didn't get a chance to ask for him to forgive?

Mitch Alan profile image85

Mitch Alan says

• cam8510 profile image

Chris Mills (cam8510) 4 years ago

Good, biblical answer.

cam8510 profile image93

Chris Mills (cam8510) says

• MilesArmbruster profile image

MilesArmbruster 4 years ago

Boy now that is a funny way to look at it, but yeah, that would be depressing - almost as though God was limited by us.

allpurposeguru profile image88

David Guion (allpurposeguru) says

aguasilver profile image87

John Harper (aguasilver) says

• Ellana317 profile image

Ellana317 4 years ago

Hi Aguasilver... The way I see it sin is sin. The liar is no better than the thief and the adulterer is no better than the one who harbors envy. It was all paid for the same way, by the blood of Christ...right?

Bibowen profile image90

Bibowen says

slcockerham profile image83

slcockerham says

• cam8510 profile image

Chris Mills (cam8510) 4 years ago

In regards to hell and those who refuse to accept Christ, I have a hub on the subject which is relevant to this discussion. "Blank Spots in the Gospel of Christ". I don't mean to promote my hubs, but feel it is relevant.

minceyl2012 profile image60

minceyl2012 says

jonnycomelately profile image86

Alan (jonnycomelately) says

• Ellana317 profile image

Ellana317 4 years ago

I will say this. MY life without God was empty. It was as if I thirsted for something yet was never satified but when God entered my life he filled that void and I could not imagine not having Him present. What is hell to me...seperation from God.

Ellana317 profile image81

Ellana317 says

Levertis Steele profile image83

Levertis Steele says

Claire Evans profile image88

Claire Evans says

Patrina116 says

Norine Williams 15 months ago

Paul, a chosen vessel, wrote Rm 7:18-25; 8!

THANK GOD for HIS "GRACE & MERCY!"

New MERCIES DAILY for we sin, DAILY!

GERALD-710 profile image59

GERALD-710 says

• minceyl2012 profile image

minceyl2012 4 years ago

Amen!! I tell you this was such a good question which allow us to search and find more answers to be ready for such a day when He soon to come. Be Blessed

Norine Williams says

Patrina116 15 months ago

A nature without sin read 1john 3:1-9 and tell me what you think

Shepherd 48 profile image59

Shepherd 48 says

• Ellana317 profile image

Ellana317 4 years ago

Love it Shepherd 48. I said an out loud amen to this!