peeples profile image 94

Christians, If you sin and die 5 minutes later do you go to hell?

So if you don't have time to ask for your forgiveness do you go to hell? Can your God forgive you and accept you into heaven even if you didn't get a chance to ask for him to forgive?

cam8510 profile image96

Chris Mills (cam8510) says

• MilesArmbruster profile image

MilesArmbruster 5 years ago

Boy now that is a funny way to look at it, but yeah, that would be depressing - almost as though God was limited by us.

Mitch Alan profile image82

Mitch Alan says

• cam8510 profile image

Chris Mills (cam8510) 5 years ago

Good, biblical answer.

aguasilver profile image81

John Harper (aguasilver) says

• Ellana317 profile image

Ellana317 5 years ago

Hi Aguasilver... The way I see it sin is sin. The liar is no better than the thief and the adulterer is no better than the one who harbors envy. It was all paid for the same way, by the blood of Christ...right?

Ellana317 profile image79

Ellana317 says

Levertis Steele profile image85

Levertis Steele says

Bibowen profile image95

Bibowen says

slcockerham profile image75

slcockerham says

• cam8510 profile image

Chris Mills (cam8510) 5 years ago

In regards to hell and those who refuse to accept Christ, I have a hub on the subject which is relevant to this discussion. "Blank Spots in the Gospel of Christ". I don't mean to promote my hubs, but feel it is relevant.

minceyl2012 profile image60

minceyl2012 says

Claire Evans profile image74

Claire Evans says

jonnycomelately profile image84

Alan (jonnycomelately) says

• Ellana317 profile image

Ellana317 5 years ago

I will say this. MY life without God was empty. It was as if I thirsted for something yet was never satified but when God entered my life he filled that void and I could not imagine not having Him present. What is hell to me...seperation from God.

Shepherd 48 profile image60

Shepherd 48 says

• Ellana317 profile image

Ellana317 5 years ago

Love it Shepherd 48. I said an out loud amen to this!

allpurposeguru profile image81

David Guion (allpurposeguru) says

GERALD-710 profile image60

GERALD-710 says

• minceyl2012 profile image

minceyl2012 5 years ago

Amen!! I tell you this was such a good question which allow us to search and find more answers to be ready for such a day when He soon to come. Be Blessed

Patrina116 says

Norine Williams 22 months ago

Paul, a chosen vessel, wrote Rm 7:18-25; 8!

THANK GOD for HIS "GRACE & MERCY!"

New MERCIES DAILY for we sin, DAILY!

Norine Williams says

Patrina116 22 months ago

A nature without sin read 1john 3:1-9 and tell me what you think