Iamsam profile image 66

If heaven and hell exists, where do you want to go, Heaven or Hell?

Would you deliberately choose hell instead of heaven?

Marisaupa profile image61

Marisaupa says

Welcome To The Afterlife, Are YOU Going UP Or DOWN, Sir, Ma'am?83

Welcome To The Afterlife, Are YOU Going UP Or DOWN, Sir, Ma'am?

levicolemagic profile image81

Levi Henley (levicolemagic) says

• Agantum profile image

Agantum 2 years ago

Man owns "hell and heaven" ,the old rule book was for nomads. It was so out of touch 2000 years ago that a man spoke up. He was killed for preaching love. Men twist the words of every god to fight for advantage. Love doesn't kill, people kill LOVE.

Lisa HW profile image83

Lisa HW says

Josak profile image61

Josak says

• Agantum profile image

Agantum 4 years ago

Mark Twains offers "Was it Heaven? Or Hell?" for guidance Josak. Make the choice. Tell the truth to injure and find life everlasting or lie to be kind and damn your soul. Heaven or Hell will be your reward not your choice.

Agantum profile image61

Agantum says

• Agantum profile image

Agantum 4 years ago

Hidden again. I am asked if I prefer Heaven or Hell, I pick heaven and now I am kicked out of the thread, why, because I don't know what happens when I die. I guess I will accept this outcome too. At least it made somebody happy to stifle me.