grinnin1 profile image 83

Is there truly such thing as progress , or is it all relative?

I've been reading alot lately about Native Americans and their struggle for survival as a people when Europeans began to spread across their land. One question keeps coming to mind. Is there truly such a thing as progress, or is the idea of progress simply relative to it's time and place and culture?

StrategyCoaching profile image85

Coach (StrategyCoaching) says

• grinnin1 profile image

grinnin1 5 years ago

You clarified exactly what I was thinking and I agree. I do think there is such a thing as progress, but often the price is huge.Thanks for the thoughtful comment.

bethperry profile image91

Beth Perry (bethperry) says

Attikos profile image81

Attikos says

• grinnin1 profile image

grinnin1 5 years ago

That is very true. Please do write an article on this subject. I would love to read it. Thank you for the enlightenment on my question.

edhan profile image60

edhan says

Civil War Bob profile image61

Civil War Bob says

CJ Sledgehammer says