Ellana317 profile image 83

Would you have had children if you knew that the world was really going to end in 2012?

What other life decisions would you have changed?

whonunuwho profile image83

whonunuwho says

• Ellana317 profile image

Ellana317 4 years ago

Wow... such a prolific statement. Thanks for your input.

SkySlave profile image79

Skyler DeCristoforo (SkySlave) says

• Ellana317 profile image

Ellana317 4 years ago

Good point... I could see people rushing to have children but I wonder if others would see them as being selfish. Hummmm... Thanks for the input.

Darrell Roberts profile image80

Darrell Roberts says

• Ellana317 profile image

Ellana317 4 years ago

Darrell Roberts, Well... though the world may not be coming to an end we do not know when our lives will come to an end. I say do it all from helping others to develop spiritually to spending more time and prayer. This will serve you well. :-)

cloudy_cool profile image83

cloudy_cool says

• Ellana317 profile image

Ellana317 4 years ago

LOL... Being Christian, I believe in the biblical account of the world's end. I was just curious as to if people would change anything if they knew for a fact that the end was near. I love your optimism CloudyCool and thank you for your input. :-)

abo ajoba profile image60

abo ajoba says

• Ellana317 profile image

Ellana317 4 years ago

I hadn't thought of it that way but that makes a lot of sense. Thanks for your input.