Rosana Modugno profile image 84

Have you ever seen a ghost?

Whether you were alone or with witnesses, I'd love to hear your stories on your encounters. You are not alone. This picture of me was one I took while I was feeling a presence in my room. If you see behind me to the right of the picture, you will see a woman's face. Unexplained to this day but very clearly a face with an updo and everything. I don't own Photoshop. The only manipulation to this shot was the blue tint and too much flash because the room was so dark.

JesadaB profile image79

Best Answer JesadaB says

• Rosana Modugno profile image

Rosana Modugno 4 years ago

Thanks for your comment, Jesada. I just published a hub last night on a story relating to my 4 yr old daughter. I am very much into paranormal studies. But not all people have seen spirits so they can only speak from their own experiences. :)

Mikio profile image91

Mikio says

• Rosana Modugno profile image

Rosana Modugno 4 years ago

Thanks for your comment. However, sometimes fear irrelevant. I've been seeing spirits my whole life, so has my family & many friends. They appear in day & in public. I believe one has to be receptive, just as one believes in the unseen God.