joleenbridges profile image 84

What questions do you most ponder about regarding spirituality

I am doing some research in preparation for my next book. I would love to hear from some of you what questions you often wonder about regarding spirituality, the soul, spiritual living, etc.

• joleenbridges profile image

Joleen (joleenbridges) 5 years ago

Wow! What an insightful and authentic question. God Bless you. Aren't these wonderful things to ponder. Thank you SO much for this fantastic participation. Blessings.

Mrs Jil Manning profile image87

Mrs Jil Manning says

• joleenbridges profile image

Joleen (joleenbridges) 4 years ago

Thanks Mrs. Jill Manning. Yes, this is a big question isn't it? I recently saw a story that may inspire and comfort you - I attached a link here. http://amzn.to/MTwF53. Thank you so much for your participation.

MountainManJake profile image88

MountainManJake says

• joleenbridges profile image

Joleen (joleenbridges) 4 years ago

MountainManJake Thanks for the question. I love the metaphor of the circle to represent infinity. I think if we look closely we will see the parallels to that in many places, besides the planet too. I think your on to something :)- Blessings

Sue St. Clair profile image80

Sue St. Clair says

• joleenbridges profile image

Joleen (joleenbridges) 5 years ago

I agree Sue. To me, that fact that you are asking so many great questions means you have an openness to listen for divine direction. These are fantastic questions, important questions, and I thank you so much for responding.

dghbrh profile image68

deergha (dghbrh) says

• joleenbridges profile image

Joleen (joleenbridges) 5 years ago

dghbrh - What a great question. I really appreciate your response and this is exactly the type of input I was hoping to see. I also think your question is one that is asked by many, many people. Blessings.

Shawn May Scott profile image61

Shawn May Scott says

• joleenbridges profile image

Joleen (joleenbridges) 5 years ago

LOL Shawn. Yes, these questions go on & on. Isn't that the magic of our life - that we have the ability to ponder the unknown. You have really touched on some fantastic (but tough), themes with your questions. I really appreciate your input.