Abrushing1968 profile image 82

Do you desire to know and please God? Why?

I am asking all non Christians to give me their opinion. I am especially interested in what those people who have no particular spirituel affiliation have to say. I am asking for your honest opinion.

SidKemp profile image93

Sid Kemp (SidKemp) says

• Abrushing1968 profile image

Aaron Rushing (Abrushing1968) 5 years ago

Sidkemp:

Thanks for sharing you perspective. I am putting you down as a maybe since you are unable to determine if God is a actual being with character and independent thought or a force. I respect your views and wish you the very best this life has.

Darrell Roberts profile image74

Darrell Roberts says

• Abrushing1968 profile image

I can and do appreciate that you enjoy your Hare Krishna friends and their holy book. But I am asking about your motivation. Do you do these things out a desire to know and please God, is it to be socially connected, or is it just simply an interest?