midget38 profile image 90

What has been the greatest challenge for you to overcome?

TIMETRAVELER2 profile image94

TIMETRAVELER2 says

• midget38 profile image

Michelle Liew (midget38) 4 years ago

Timetraveler 2, my prayers are with you....do take care. I have had multiple health problems myself and I know how it feels. Thanks for sharing!

whonunuwho profile image83

whonunuwho says

• midget38 profile image

Michelle Liew (midget38) 4 years ago

Whonunuwho, thanks so much for this heartfelt and sincere sharing. I have had brain tumors myself....and I know exactly how it is to be in your shoes. It is a difficult condition to grapple with, more than anyone understands. You are a brave soul.

carol7777 profile image86

carol stanley (carol7777) says

• midget38 profile image

Michelle Liew (midget38) 4 years ago

Been there, Carol. One of the most ugly situations to face. Thanks for sharing.

• midget38 profile image

Michelle Liew (midget38) 4 years ago

It sounds like you are really busy, Ibumaster!! But those are all great things, keep them going! I get bored easily too, and need some things to occupy myself.

Phelcky profile image61

Lilly (Phelcky) says

• midget38 profile image

Michelle Liew (midget38) 4 years ago

And we all should for as long as we are true to ourselves, we have nothing to fear.

rgmg50 says

• midget38 profile image

Michelle Liew (midget38) 4 years ago

I hear you on this, rgmg50. The battle to put God first is the hardest one to fight, with all our concerns and distractions. You've said it all.

• midget38 profile image

Michelle Liew (midget38) 4 years ago

JThomp, I am so sorry to hear that!! My blessings to you, and to those who have passed away. Yes, things suddenly happen....and we've no control over it. Something I struggle to cope with every day.

Garifalia says

• midget38 profile image

Michelle Liew (midget38) 4 years ago

You're not alone in that Garifalia!! Those are the hardest to face because they are deeply rooted, as you've rightly said, in our subconscious. Take care, and you'll beat these for sure!