Darrell Roberts profile image 79

Would you lie under oath to prevent a loved one from going to jail?

If a loved on was on trial for some crime and there was a possibilty that they may go to jail, would you lie to protect them. Lets say the crime was stealing money from a company. Lets say it was not an extreemly large sum of money but enough to get a grand larceny charge. Lets also say this s the person you love the most. What would you do?

BobMonger profile image60

Best Answer BobMonger says

• Darrell Roberts profile image

Darrell Roberts 4 years ago

Very nice , thank you for sharing. I do not know what they did, but if you would make the same decision again, I am sure you did the fight thing in that instance.

ChitrangadaSharan profile image85

Chitrangada Sharan (ChitrangadaSharan) says

• Darrell Roberts profile image

Darrell Roberts 4 years ago

Tough question, I respect your answer very much. I hope neither of us get in that situation.

Ramsa1 profile image68

Ramsa1 says

CrescentSkies profile image82

Michael Ward (CrescentSkies) says

christopheranton profile image79

Christopher Antony Meade (christopheranton) says

• Darrell Roberts profile image

Darrell Roberts 4 years ago

You are a tough guy. I admire you strength. I hope we never get in that position as well.

Rebecca2904 profile image79

Rebecca (Rebecca2904) says

• Darrell Roberts profile image

Darrell Roberts 4 years ago

Very nice Rebecca2904. I would probably do the same thing. I think it is more important to do what is right in your heart as long as you have good intentions.