ginjill ashberry profile image 77

What is the Condition of your Heart?

Is it content, or longing for something that is missing? What does it desire to achieve? Are you aware of the hidden motives of your heart?

Peter Geekie profile image81

Peter Geekie says

• Born2care2001 profile image

Rev Bruce S Noll HMN (Born2care2001) 4 years ago

Peter,

The condition of your heart touched and improved the condition of mine! Thank You!

rcrumple profile image83

Rich (rcrumple) says

• ginjill ashberry profile image

Ashley TKL (ginjill ashberry) 4 years ago

Rcrumple, .

You just described all of us through different phases in life. I thank you for such honest sharing.

Born2care2001 profile image85

Rev Bruce S Noll HMN (Born2care2001) says

• ginjill ashberry profile image

It's more my pleasure, Born2care.

The question itself was thought provoking for me at first that I had to hear what others think and feel. It has been a real eye opener reading all the uniqueness of each persons here! I say, an open fist receives. .

• ginjill ashberry profile image

Good to know this, Ericdierker..

Thank you for the thought.

Mutual understanding, respect, compassion and empathy.

Peace!

Marie Flint profile image90

Marie Flint says

Cristale profile image88

Cristale says

• TOBE54 profile image

John (TOBE54) 4 years ago

Do not give up Cristale!! I waited 30 years for my love. And this was worth the wait! You will not have to wait that long; pray with all your heart for the man your heart really knows and love, and then allow the divine Will of God to come to pass!

edhan profile image61

edhan says

• ginjill ashberry profile image

Thank you Edhan,

And may you find the answer you are searching for. It hope for you that it will come sooner than you expected:))

TOBE54 profile image60

John (TOBE54) says

• ginjill ashberry profile image

Thank you, sir.

I have just take a step out of the cell I built around my heart. Fear is a force; still, nothing is added by being a coward(me). Courage conquers. But perfect love casts away all fears,no? Thank you so much:-)

Gabriel Wilson profile image90

Gabriel Wilson says

• ginjill ashberry profile image

Wow..

A heart that couldn't content a growing love. Let it flow out, Gabriel.. What a blessing.

krishnnaa profile image61

krishnnaa says

• ginjill ashberry profile image

Thank you for answering, Krishnnaa. But that's the point; the direction that your heart takes is the appetite of the condition of your heart. And it is good to to have love in a person's heart to be able to see love every where.

phillippeengel profile image70

CDX (phillippeengel) says

rgmg50 says

• ginjill ashberry profile image

Rgmg50,

I must agree with the truth of that saying regarding myself. I found out things that I've suppressed coming out of my mouth. There was first the surprise, then the quiet acceptance. Thank you.

• ginjill ashberry profile image

It makes sense to me, JThomp42. You have a need to give and feel afraid to receive. Just maybe..(If you are like me) because you don't wanna risk being hurt with the hope you might find there. It's alright. Everything always works for good. Thanks!

Buzzbee profile image51

Buzzbee says

• ginjill ashberry profile image

Buzzbee,

Thank you for sharing the diet! And yes, the balance of all things works as a perfect supplement of a joyful heart.

An AYM says

• ginjill ashberry profile image

An Aym,

You have a positive and embracing one! TG!