sherrituck profile image 89

Have you had your ads disabled?

Ads were disabled on one of my Hubs because of inappropriate material. The censored material, however, was a direct quote from the Bible. I checked KJV, NIV, and NRSV and the word was the same in all translations. I just think it is funny that I had to censor the Bible.

sherrituck profile image89

Sherri Tuck (sherrituck) says

• Insane Mundane profile image

Insane Mundane 5 years ago

Wow! It must not take very much to be considered obscene nowadays, which is funny because we currently live in a world that is more lewd than ever... I've had controversial Hubs have the same problem, but I just move them to other sites and go on.

WryLilt profile image86

Susannah Birch (WryLilt) says

• Attikos profile image

Attikos 5 years ago

Must have been the groping and drunken phrasing in that verse, which is pretty mild stuff. The algorithm must have kicked it mindlessly out. It's hard to imagine a human mind doing so.

shivanchirakkal10 profile image57

shivanchirakkal10 says

Attikos profile image81

Attikos says

Insane Mundane profile image61

Insane Mundane says

LikaMarie says