sherrituck profile image 86

Have you had your ads disabled?

Ads were disabled on one of my Hubs because of inappropriate material. The censored material, however, was a direct quote from the Bible. I checked KJV, NIV, and NRSV and the word was the same in all translations. I just think it is funny that I had to censor the Bible.

sherrituck profile image86

Sherri Tuck (sherrituck) says

• Insane Mundane profile image

Insane Mundane 4 years ago

Wow! It must not take very much to be considered obscene nowadays, which is funny because we currently live in a world that is more lewd than ever... I've had controversial Hubs have the same problem, but I just move them to other sites and go on.

WryLilt profile image87

Susannah Birch (WryLilt) says

• Attikos profile image

Attikos 4 years ago

Must have been the groping and drunken phrasing in that verse, which is pretty mild stuff. The algorithm must have kicked it mindlessly out. It's hard to imagine a human mind doing so.

Insane Mundane profile image60

Insane Mundane says

Attikos profile image78

Attikos says

shivanchirakkal10 profile image60

shivanchirakkal10 says

LikaMarie says