What should I do about possible paranormal happenings in my room?

One morning I woke up and tried to look for my glasses under my pillow, but I found my glow in the dark Jesus necklaces. I usually hang it on one of the knobs on my dresser. I looked at my dresser and I knew I didn't move it. Another early morning I woke up and saw a black hooded figure that disappeared before my eyes. Another morning I had a dream of a dog, when I woke up it was in my room. When I put on my glasses it was gone. One time I was in the bathroom, the door knob moved so I brushed my teeth faster. Later I found out nobody came to the bathroom. I wasn't near the knob. Whats going on

ThompsonPen profile image83

Best Answer Nicola Thompson (ThompsonPen) says

nightwork4 profile image61

nightwork4 says

yeabuddy 4 years ago

I'm not sleep walking. I live with a roommate and she is a light sleeper, she tells me she doesn't hear me walking at night.