CrisSp profile image 84

Do you pray before going to bed?

And if so, is it by the book or whatever comes to your heart and in your mind? Do you pray because you want to ask something from above or simply to give thanks and praise? This has got nothing to do with religion but more so on our faith and personal relationship with the Almighty. Would appreciate your feedback. Thanks.

Faith Reaper profile image87

Faith Reaper says

• CrisSp profile image

CrisSp 4 years ago

Thank you for your reply FaithReaper. I very much appreciate it. So far, only two hubbers replied to my question. I hope it's not a sign that not many do pray anymore specially at night, at the end of our day. Again, thank you. Peace and love to you~

Darrell Roberts profile image78

Darrell Roberts says

melbelle profile image60

melbelle says

• CrisSp profile image

CrisSp 4 years ago

Melbelle, thank you for your feedback on my question. I believed, it's best to pray from the heart as you do. Love from the Sky~