cam8510 profile image 93

Do you consider Christianity a religion of human sacrifice due to the sacrificial death of Jesus?

I have known Christians who deny this and I want to write a hub about it. I thought I would see what the consensus was here first. Feel free to share your thoughts. For my part this will not be an argumentative question. Thanks

d.william profile image84

Best Answer d.william says

• ercramer36 profile image

Eric Cramer (ercramer36) 4 years ago

The whole reason that Jesus came to earth was to die. The person most responsible for killing Jesus was God the Father, because that is what he sent Jesus to do.

ercramer36 profile image95

Eric Cramer (ercramer36) says

• cam8510 profile image

Chris Mills (cam8510) 4 years ago

ercramer36. thanks for commenting. From your perspective then, Jesus' willingness and the fact He is God as well as man keeps this from being human sacrifice. Thanks for the input.

cam8510 profile image93

Chris Mills (cam8510) says

• d.william profile image

d.william 4 years ago

It astonishes me how severely childhood brainwashing implants such illogical fear and guilt that lasts throughout a person's lifetime. To "err on the side of caution" fools no one except those that believe it to be so.