Frank Menchise profile image 30

Do you believe that there will be the end of time soon? What is the reason that it will happen?

Best Answer Rod Martin Jr (lone77star) says

SidKemp profile image91

Sid Kemp (SidKemp) says

• Frank Menchise profile image

Francesco Menchise (Frank Menchise) 5 years ago

Thanks to every one of you that have taken the time to answer my questions, I have to agree with the majority of you that there is no end of time soon. So, I have to say that I agree with what you have said.

chef-de-jour profile image98

Andrew Spacey (chef-de-jour) says

• whonunuwho profile image

whonunuwho 5 years ago

What a thoughtful assessment, chef. Yep, the sun will shine and the moon will rise, regardless as to whether we human types are around to enjoy it or not. Let's hope that we are.

whonunuwho profile image80

whonunuwho says

eternals3ptember profile image60

Col. Duke LaCross (...Okay, maybe I lied) (eternals3ptember) says

• Frank Menchise profile image

I don't believe you, you see 2808 is nearly 800 years away, so I am not interested in knowing that?

Escobana profile image78

Escobana says

Civil War Bob profile image61

Civil War Bob says

• Frank Menchise profile image

You might be right, but then if everybody needs to be evangelized, it means that it will never happen?