DancingRedFeather profile image 60

Do Your Dreams come true? Do you find the meaning of your dreams?

Two days in a row I dreamt of a great cat..curled at my front door when I opened it and the second day..the same gray cat vomited blood then lapped it up. Dreaming of cats is never a good omen..I looked it up and it said ..one of the meanings, was that a friend would prove to be a false one..the same week. A girl who I thought was a true friend turned out to prove not to be! I found out the meaning only after she proved to be false..in a flea market a book on dreams.

T. S. Unami profile image80

T. S. Unami says

pjk_artist profile image63

pjk_artist says

Rhonda D Johnson profile image73

Rhonda D Johnson says

Hxprof says