kallini2010 profile image 86

What is the point of having a bucket list if you don't know when you are going to kick it?

Of course, the point I'm trying to make is simple - if you have a bucket list, start doing things that are on it NOW. Do you have a bucket list? Can you share what is on it? Do you realize that the future is not guaranteed? A lady I met yesterday said that she wishes to finish reading "Don Quixote" in Spanish... and I said "Either start NOW or maybe it is not what you want if you keep putting it off indefinitely". What do you think?

SidKemp profile image96

Sid Kemp (SidKemp) says

Mr. Happy profile image84

Mr. Happy says

• kallini2010 profile image

kallini2010 4 years ago

I don't think you have any lists of any kind!

• Mr. Happy profile image

Mr. Happy 4 years ago

Going back to Romania - interesting. Vorbesti Romaneste? Just curious.

cat on a soapbox profile image82

Catherine Tally (cat on a soapbox) says

VeronicaInspires says