Quirinus profile image 66

References, for example, books that are good reads when it comes to understanding the ego

Can you cite references, for example, books that are good reads when it comes to understanding the ego and relinquishing its control over our life?

• Quirinus profile image

Queirdkus Ω Ibidem (Quirinus) 4 years ago

Thanks for sharing, lone77star! Somehow your doing so led me to this article: http://www.awareness.tk/images/Awareness.pdf . We pray to be blessed with the same insight as you have experienced-our true self being supreme and separate from ego.

PWalker281 says

• Quirinus profile image

He may as far be the best read. But I'm still hoping there would be some kind of simpler checklist. Though I recognize that the penchant for checklists can also become ego-driven =)

Thanks for pointing everyone over to sagely advice, PWalker281!