What is the difference between God's Grace and His Mercy?

Best Answer CJ Sledgehammer says

SwordofManticorE profile image78

SwordofManticorE says

graceinus 4 years ago

SwordofManiiticorE- I must agree with you 1000%. And many thanks for your answer. Blessings to you always.

Paul K Francis profile image82

Paul K Francis says

graceinus 4 years ago

Paul K Francis- I never thought of it that way before. You gave it much to think about. Again thank you.

lostohanababy profile image59

lostohanababy says

graceinus 3 years ago

lostohanababy- I believe Mercy can be defined as withholding punishment that is well deserved. Whereas grace is a form of pardon or forgiveness of sins that is not deserved. CJ Sledgehammer answer has described it very well. Thanks for your answer..

graceinus 4 years ago

But God also show Grace towards man in the OT before Jesus died on the cross. But I agree with you that we recieve grace because of what Jesus did.