snoblet profile image 87

End of the world tomorrow, 12-21-2012?

Is it really it? What is your opinion on this end of the world thing? Are the Mayans right or they just ran out of space for their calender? Just watching people thinking it is, it's making me feel like I am not normal because I don't find it to be as others might see it. Only end that's coming for me is money from Christmas gifts, but what do you think?

Charlu profile image82

Charlu says

• snoblet profile image

Dave Rogers (snoblet) 4 years ago

lol that was a good one

Alastar Packer profile image83

Alastar Packer says

• snoblet profile image

Dave Rogers (snoblet) 4 years ago

Probably not looked at enough, people assume too much and some just want to believe in something without the unknown hence men create all different things to believe in. Not to say I don't lol it just makes the day go faster. :)

maryshayne profile image78

Mary Shayne Sanchez-Solomon (maryshayne) says

• snoblet profile image

Dave Rogers (snoblet) 4 years ago

Yes our survival rate is pretty good, think we can go for another?

• snoblet profile image

Dave Rogers (snoblet) 4 years ago

I don't really have much of any believes when it comes to things ending, well except my wallet at the moment but that is about it. I guess if it does end than my wallet is the least of my concerns, or anything for that matter :)

FreeFly07 profile image60

Craig Wilson (FreeFly07) says

• snoblet profile image

Dave Rogers (snoblet) 4 years ago

Just feels odd that I can't get myself to really believe in anything these days. But I'm glad I am not alone, thanks :)

paulburchett profile image78

Paul (paulburchett) says

• snoblet profile image

Dave Rogers (snoblet) 4 years ago

yep I'm here lol, hmmmm were we suppose to feel something? lol

arafatrahman77 profile image60

arafat rahman (arafatrahman77) says

• snoblet profile image

Dave Rogers (snoblet) 4 years ago

they probably just ran out of tablets to continue and just let it go lol