flacoinohio profile image 85

If you could disprove a hoax even if a large number of other people believe the story behind it?

There are several types of topics where people want to believe that something exists. Such topics are ghosts and spirits, religious symbols such as Jesus appearing on a pice of toast, UFOs and aliens, and creatures such as Sasquatch and the Abominal Snowman. I recently looked at a photograph in which the owner of the photo claims a ghostly figure was captured in the photograph. The paper has a stain on it either from liquid or from other source such as heat, the damage combined with elements of the image photographed created an image that resembles a ghastly figure, but is clearly not real.

Marcus99 profile image62

Is a really great guy (Marcus99) says

Rayne123 says

Rayne123 3 years ago

Sorry I know time has passed since this question however I have to clarify what I meant to say and it was the toast thing, Jesus would never leave the word satan or do anything of what is spoken here. sorry