Pool Of Thoughts profile image 61

As Christians, what is required by God to be a part of the Rapture or catching away?

As a Christian, what do we need to be a part of the Rapture or catching up? Is it a church membership or perhaps having lived as a good person? What guarantees that we'll be a part of this?

thomasczech profile image69

Best Answer thomasczech says

CJ Sledgehammer 4 years ago

I agree with you, Thomas. There will be good times and bad and all true Christians will feel persecution, but as you say, "...as long as you continue to follow Christ, you can do it."

By the way...Christ said there are no good people. :0)

tussin profile image61

I'M BANNED Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!! (tussin) says

CJ Sledgehammer 4 years ago

Hey...........just a minute - I don't believe in a coming rapture and my answer was downright brilliant. :0)

Between you and me Robburt, I am beginning to think that accurate answers are not valued here as much as inaccurate ones that feel good.

Pool Of Thoughts profile image61

David Steffy (Pool Of Thoughts) says

• Disappearinghead profile image

Disappearinghead 4 years ago

That's ok. I was essentially saying that rapture theory is less than 200 years old and that I don't support it. Jesus said that in this life we will have tribulation so there is no escape.

CJ Sledgehammer says

• Disappearinghead profile image

Disappearinghead 4 years ago

I pretty much agree with everything you are saying here CJ.