How do I go about helping a Spirit Cross over...Is it part of the empath's job?

Hello, everyone. I have just become an Empath lately and I have a question...I can not necessary see spirits ...I can sense their feelings 2 times more powerful then it would a normal empath...OR so I Have been told ... And my guide has told me that now that my abilities are quickly growing to an dormant power inside me that I have to learn how to do the job of helping a spirit cross over to the other side. How do I go about the transition because I can't tell my parents who are firm Christians and if it is something paranormal they would think im Loony....

makanaka profile image54

makanaka says

BRENDA 7 says

Blaa Blaa says

rosesinsnow profile image59

rosesinsnow says