alfredfox profile image 83

Is it possible to slow things down with your mind?

I didn't sleep for 3 days, I stayed awake by taking pro-plus pills and drinking red bull. A wasp flew into the room and I watched it fly past me in slow motion. It was so slow that I put my hand out and caught it gently. I told a friend about this and he shared his experience with me. He told me that he went without sleep for 3 days and when somebody threw a pencil at him he saw it in slow motion and dodged the oncoming object. We came to the conclusion that parts of our brains shut down even though we were awake. That the part of our brain that controls our perception of movement had changed.

Tusitala Tom profile image89

Tom Ware (Tusitala Tom) says

sleepylog profile image88

Sleepylog says

• alfredfox profile image

ALFRED FOX (alfredfox) 4 years ago

People have been known to go a lot longer without sleep. It depends who you are and how fit you are. 3 days is the longest that I have not slept. Sooner or later however, your brain will stop releasing chemicals to your body and that would be fatal.

Globetrekkermel profile image62

Globetrekkermel says