Is Hubbing christian related subject a Hobby or is it something more to you?

I very much enjoy the chance to use the HUB as a means to spread the Gospel. This also includes learning from other Hubber's with the same faith. I also enjoy the idea that these Hub's are not limited to just Christian related subjects, but also every subject we find in life. However, Hubbing the Gospel is what I enjoy most.

Highvoltagewriter profile image85

William Benner (Highvoltagewriter) says

graceinus 4 years ago

Highvoltagewriter- I know exactly what you mean.

Cordelia Bay profile image61

Cordelia Bay says

graceinus 4 years ago

Cordelia Bay I take your answer personal and thank you for being honest. You answer reminds me of something my mother would say many years ago. "There are many I don't like, but there are none I don't love."

Thanks for reminding me.

graceinus 4 years ago

Thank you Jthomp42 and the same to you.