Eric Bendross profile image 75

Why is JESUS referred to as the "Son of Man" in some parts of the Bible?

Pool Of Thoughts profile image60

Best Answer David Steffy (Pool Of Thoughts) says

• Eric Bendross profile image

Eric Bendross 4 years ago

GOD bless you, Sir...what an awesome answer. Thank you very much and many, many thanks to the HOLY SPIRIT. Have a wonderful evening.

Born Again 05 profile image80

Born Again 05 says

• Eric Bendross profile image

Eric Bendross 4 years ago

I truly appreciate you leaving this answer. Take care and be blessed in the LORD always.

drmiddlebrook profile image93

Sallie B Middlebrook PhD (drmiddlebrook) says

• Eric Bendross profile image

Eric Bendross 4 years ago

Thank you SO much for this answer. May you blessed always, dear Sister-In-CHRIST. Also, since you liked my last Hub please check out the latest one, too. I'm doing an entire series by way of the HOLY SPIRIT, of course for I can do nothing good alone