crazyhorsesghost profile image 87

Have You Ever Seen Big Foot Or A Sasquatch?

First of all let me tell you I saw one which is in the photo on March 22 , 2011. I took the photo and I know it was not a man in a suit. I saw its genitalia and its rear and there is no way it was a suit. I would really like to know if anyone else has ever saw a Big Foot. If so please tell us all about it.

Neinahpets profile image92

Stephanie (Neinahpets) says

• crazyhorsesghost profile image

Thomas Byers (crazyhorsesghost) 4 years ago

I can tell you they are very real. I got the photos and short video of the one above and I'm constantly trying to catch a photo or video of another one. The one in my area is named Knobby and I really believe and know that it does exist.

Asp52 profile image81

Asp52 says

• crazyhorsesghost profile image

Yes Skunk Apes are very real. I have seen a Skunk Ape in Florida on two separate occasions.