What does God's Grace mean to you?

Do we understand or under estimate the Grace of God? Is God's grace far more than what we think it is? What is all covered in His Grace? God's grace is unmerited, unearned favor or pardon. But what exactly does this mean for all of us. Does one have grace if he/she have no faith?

workingmomwm profile image86

Best Answer Mishael Austin Witty (workingmomwm) says

graceinus 4 years ago

workingmomwm- I very much like your answer. It's my hope that many others will read it too.

God bless

graceinus 4 years ago

Ericdierker- Many thanks "again". I believe God's grace is the only gift given to us through the blood of Christ that can null every evil in man. Nothing else even comes close. And with out His grace the New Testament would have no value.

janshares profile image91

Janis Leslie Evans (janshares) says

graceinus 4 years ago

janshares- I like you example of grace like a safety net. Not because we might fall, but because we will. Great answer and many blessings. Please read my HUB title " His Last Act of Grace."

cam8510 profile image93

Chris Mills (cam8510) says

graceinus 4 years ago

cam8510- thank you for your answer. I believe their needs to be a balance of grace and faith. Grace is what God shows towards man, faith is what man shows towards God.

sherrituck profile image86

Sherri Tuck (sherrituck) says

graceinus 4 years ago

sherrituck- I think you speak for all of us. And I every much thank you for that. With out God grace I would be in deep trouble. Our faith in His grace should bond us all together as His church.

Little Grandmommy profile image60

Gail (Little Grandmommy) says

Cordelia Bay profile image60

Cordelia Bay says

graceinus 4 years ago

Cordelia Bay- What is sad is that the whole world does not know about God's grace and it takes so little effort to find out.. The Gospel of grace, what a gift.

Tom Cornett profile image54

Tom Cornett says

graceinus 4 years ago

Tom Cornett- I agree with your answer. If God loves us so much that He extends His grace towards man, then it would be wise to show grace towards our fellow man. When Jesus wept, I'm sure your right, it was tears of grace.

lostohanababy profile image61

lostohanababy says

graceinus 2 years ago

lostohanababy- If you take your bible and study the book of Romans it will provide a clearer understanding of God's grace through faith. Enjoy the study. God bless and thanks for your answer.

graceinus 4 years ago

JThomp42- thanks again for your answer and insight. The power of God''s grace through the blood of Christ Jesus, in my opinion, goes far beyound our understanding. I ask you, what is more powerful than His grace?