What have you done with the gift of Grace God gave you?

In this case there can be no right or wrong or even a best answer. But I'm sure there are answers out there.

celafoe profile image72

charlie (celafoe) says

graceinus 4 years ago

celafoe-It is great knowing that by witnessing we plants seeds in their heart. It is also a sad moment then one does case to hear the words of the gospel. It is up to them. Through your obedience you have seen lives saved. And that is great. Blessing

graceinus 4 years ago

manatita44- thank you for your answer. I don't know where I would be now if it were not for God's grace. It has change my life for the better. His grace has shown me how to be a better person towards others.

God Bless.