collegedad profile image 86

If you could haunt someone who would it be and why - just for fun!

So you pass and you have to decide who you want to haunt. Would it be a family member, a coworker, a celebrity? I've given it a lot of thought and I think I'd haunt my brother-in-law. The only thing he hates worse than being wrong (which he's good at) is misplacing things. I'd hide his car keys everyday for the rest of his life..................just for fun.

nanderson500 profile image89

nanderson500 says

• collegedad profile image

collegedad 4 years ago

Can you imagine the conversations you'd be privy to? Could get interesting real quick.

Andy McGuire profile image85

Andy McGuire says

EricDockett profile image95

Eric Dockett (EricDockett) says

• collegedad profile image

collegedad 4 years ago

It is the male prerogative to be right! LOL

CrescentSkies profile image83

Michael Ward (CrescentSkies) says