Seek-n-Find profile image 90

If your life was a novel, what would the title be? And how would the novel of your life start?

Mine might be called: "The Girl Who Knew Too Much" The first few lines to mine might be: "The young girl, mature beyond her years, lived in the future as though it were a memory from her past. Always running, arriving before she was ready. Grace was the anchor she sought--to surrender to what is and not what ought to be. This was the ease and flow she desired...

Theophanes profile image95

Theophanes says

• Seek-n-Find profile image

Jenna Ditsch (Seek-n-Find) 4 years ago

I love it!!! Wow--there really are a lot of great writers here on Hub Pages--each with such a unique "start" to the story of their lives! As I've said to others--I'd love to hear more! Let me know should you continue. :-)

kulewriter profile image82

Ronald Joseph Kule (kulewriter) says

swati17 profile image81

Swati Chandiramani (swati17) says

• Seek-n-Find profile image

Jenna Ditsch (Seek-n-Find) 4 years ago

Ahhh--the quest. Sounds like you are all in--embracing this journey--good for you! I heard a quote: Live as if the future is a memory. Seems fitting! Thanks for sharing!

Billie Kelpin profile image90

Billie Kelpin says

• Seek-n-Find profile image

Jenna Ditsch (Seek-n-Find) 4 years ago

Ah--you made me smile. Thanks for that! Maybe your title could be all those titles--it makes a point! :-) I really want to read more! Those opening sentences sound like a roller coaster of a story follows...if you write it I will read it!

Dan Barfield profile image88

Dan Barfield says

• Seek-n-Find profile image

Jenna Ditsch (Seek-n-Find) 4 years ago

VEEEERY good! Great story-starters on Hub Pages! And that the story is true--even better. It sounds like there is an amazing depth to your story--richness--an adventure through highs and lows--celebrations and mysteries. Thanks for sharing!

ESPeck1919 profile image91

ESPeck1919 says

• Seek-n-Find profile image

Jenna Ditsch (Seek-n-Find) 4 years ago

:-) I like it! I can tell the novel would be very entertaining to read. I hope these beginnings turn into stories! I'd love to read them. You've got my attention...let me know should you write more!

connorj profile image80

John Connor (connorj) says

• Seek-n-Find profile image

Jenna Ditsch (Seek-n-Find) 4 years ago

Ooooo! I like it. I'm totally intrigued...so...I must ask...where did you go?

• Seek-n-Find profile image

Jenna Ditsch (Seek-n-Find) 4 years ago

Great title---but oh no! Nobody's story can be boring. There is too much depth inside each person--too much worth. Even if a life is barraged in mundane,its one's "essence" that creates excitement. In movies, the characters matter more than plot!

GoldenThreadPress says

• Seek-n-Find profile image

Jenna Ditsch (Seek-n-Find) 4 years ago

:-) Sounds like you have some varied experiences! Thanks for your answer.

• Seek-n-Find profile image

Jenna Ditsch (Seek-n-Find) 4 years ago

Ah--ahead of the game! Great--I'll look forward to taking a look! I had to write an autobiography for grad school--wow was it hard. How do you put your life in a book--confined to space and time? Good job for starting!