Iamsam profile image 84

What have you been attached to that could keep you from living for God’s purposes?

Jisblessed profile image78

Jisblessed says

Seek-n-Find profile image87

Jenna Ditsch (Seek-n-Find) says

• Jisblessed profile image

Jisblessed 4 years ago

@ seek: bottom line we all have/had that journey. I found out what let go; let God really means. Stop trying to provide and do for myself. Let God do it by believing in the Finish Work of Christ. He will do it through you. Work-believe the Word Grace

getitrite profile image81

getitrite says

• Jisblessed profile image

Jisblessed 4 years ago

When we walk or go after things of the flesh self willed and not from God purpose, God's will for my life, it's not attached to God, only self and Satan. God's will is keeping his message of Grace and Truth. Attached to God. What God purpose for Adam

connorj profile image75

John Connor (connorj) says

• manatita44 profile image

manatita44 4 years ago

My spiritual Teacher loved sports! Still, I believe that you are sincere with your attachment. Actions by themselves have no power. What matters in action, is a live vibrant awareness of the power of God.

oldhorse profile image67

oldhorse says

Rayne123 says