What do you do when one christian Hub conflicts with another christian Hub on the same subject?

For example, One HUb says we should tithe another says we shouldn't. One Hub says we should follow the Sabbath, an another says we don't have too. Why the confussion. Is there too many conflicting doctrine?

celafoe profile image69

Best Answer charlie (celafoe) says

JThomp42 4 years ago

"Witness": What if you are not asked to do so?

ViolinByCourtney profile image86

Courtney Morgan (ViolinByCourtney) says

graceinus 4 years ago

If one would take the time to understand the context in which the bible was/is meant by God, then one would realize there is no gray area.And if God said it , then I would think that settles it. Thank you for your answer.

Mitch Alan profile image84

Mitch Alan says

• celafoe profile image

charlie (celafoe) 4 years ago

wow another truth seeker, thanks brother

calynbana profile image87

Christina (calynbana) says

graceinus 4 years ago

calynbana- I have my opinion on tithing, My concern here is, if we as christians, are the body of christ shouldn't there be a unity in doctrine. And yet that is not what we find as christians as a whole. Christian Hub confict with each other. Why?

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 4 years ago

Manatita44, This is Word that you speak. This comment is not a comment, it is a truth! (I think the end of paragraph 3 is not about detachment but focus)

I will read this to many in my sermon tomorrow. Truly this is wine for the thirsty. Thank you.

MickS profile image78

MickS says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 4 years ago

Made up sounds so cynical but on reflection it is a true compliment,,,, Meaning not of man of of Man's heart. Thank you for the insight.

Deepes Mind says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 4 years ago

I only place one addition to this - Love. All that is done in love is perfect, be it doctrine or understanding or reading or preaching or just everyday business and affairs. It is only through love that doctrine can even be right.

graceinus 4 years ago

JThom42- I think to Do Nothing might not be so great of an idea. If one should pick up the bible and start reading and studying for themselves, then that would solve many problems. It would seem that other doctrines would then no longer be a problem.