Do we, as christians, understand God's grace or do we underestimate it?

Sometimes when I hear or read others explain the power of God's grace, that there is far more to it that what is explained. Jesus Christ was full of grace but never tough on it or did He?. He demonstrated many acts of grace. Do we understand His acts of grace?

krillco profile image94

Best Answer William E Krill Jr (krillco) says

graceinus 4 years ago

krillco- I can not agree with you more. His grace, forgiveness and compassion is far beyound our understanding. But is does reveal to us just how much He loves each and every one of us. Thanks so much for your answer.

cam8510 profile image93

Chris Mills (cam8510) says

graceinus 4 years ago

God's grace is unearned unmerited favor or pardon. I can not count how many times Jesus Christ demonstrated favor and pardon throughout His ministry. Many of His acts of grace are revealed in the four Gospels if one knows what to look for. Thanks cam

zenpropix profile image61

zenpropix says

graceinus 4 years ago

zeppropix- I too feel that we underestimate the power of God's grace. Sometimes we don't understand the full extent of it. Your answer is very helpful and welcomed. Many thanks and blessings

whonunuwho profile image81

whonunuwho says

graceinus 4 years ago

whonunuwho- I do believe you are correct. God's grace and love for us is without a doubt unlimited. I very much thank you for your answer.

graceinus 4 years ago

Hello eric- I do believe God allows us a limited understanding of His grace. But there will come a day for those who finally reach the Kingdom of God that we will come to know the full extent of His greatness. Your wisdom is again welcomed. Thanks.

Recently Awakened profile image61

Recently Awakened says

Deepes Mind says

graceinus 4 years ago

Deeepes Mind- I believe you are right. Without a doubt, God's grace is extended to each and every one of us Believers and non-believers alike. When Christ died on the cross, He took the sins for all mankind, not for the select few. My thanks to you.